Thursday 22 August 2013

Photo Summary

As this week is our "Resumen" or our summary week I don't have a new department to talk about. So, instead of posting any redundant information, this post will just be a photo summary of our time here. A week or two ago Katherine and I wandered around the farm taking photos, below are a couple of the ones I took. 

It's unbelievable that a week from now we'll be on a Toronto-bound flight, but I'll leave the departure talk and reminiscing for later. Anyway, enjoy the photos, my next post will be from Canada!

Abonos department where we spent our first week
The lovely ladies of the Casa de posturas

Katherine, Isis and I
Anita from the ornamentales department
From left to right: Pedro, me and Alexi
The beginnings of the line for Merinda 
The Boys
The hortilizas department and I



Ramon & Roche (the basil behind Ramon's ears is used to repel mosquitos)

Roche and the medicinales department

Spraying natural pesticides/fertilizers  



Koral and Mariuska in the agroindustria department

Harvesting time.
Last but not least, from left to right: Katherine, Medardo, and I. Medardo has been our go to guy at the organopónico for the past four months, and I can't thank him enough for everything he's done for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment